CAD Technician - Co Meath
Opportunity to join the countries market leader in the design and production of recycling plant machinery and take on a role as a CAD technician to get ingratiated in a great business culture and develop your design talent
Established some decades ago, this manufacturer has grown to be a powerhouse in the engineering sector, becoming known as specialist in the design and manufacture of recycling plant equipment. Their commitment and dedication to quality, and continuous improvement, coupled with their progressive approach to design has strengthened their market position to number one in their field. Continued growth and plans to expand their market reach, they are seeking a CAD technician to join their successful team as they go from strength to strength, why not apply?
- Working closely with the sales team, the successful candidate will be tasked with using AutoCAD software to create a visual design to meet the customers needs
- Create 2D and 3D drawings that meet the specification for that individual customer.
- Liaise with the sales team and technology providers throughout the development of the design
- Develop your professional interpersonal skill and design ability in a top company with a great culture
- Must have own transport
- Must be proficient in CAD software (ideally AutoCAD)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to solve problems and co-ordination issues
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Salary: €28-33k
- Benefits: Pension
LOCATION: Co Meath
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Paddy Forde to discuss how we can help you!
£25,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year