Customer Service Administrator Position Immediately Available In South Dublin On A Temporary Basis
**This role will initially be offered on a 6 month contract and shift work is involved.
23K Per Annum
- Customer service and support.
- Dealing with incoming client calls, outgoing calls and customer service delivery in a supervised environment.
- Updating relevant information into internal CRM system.
- Preparation of quotes and issuing invoices to the client.
- Ensuring pricing is accurate.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Updating website with new and existing products.
- Have a good manner and a customer focused approach
- Two years admin experience
- Excellent attention to detail (a must!)
- Comfortable adapting to using new software programs.
- Ability to multitask as this role involves a diverse range of duties in a fast paced environment
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Have excellent IT skills, confident in the use of Word, Excel & Outlook
- Focused, task oriented, disciplined and a great communicator
If you think you may be a good fit for the role then apply now or contact Fiona!