Call Centre Manager
Our client is currently looking for a Call Centre Manager to join their team.
As a Call Centre Manager, you will act as a vital part of the company managing all aspects of the day to day operations reporting to Head of Customer Operations.
- Responsible for the daily running and management of the centre through the effective use of resources, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations
- Meeting and setting customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
- Ensure that calls, vehicle passage identification and classification and other customer services tasks are met by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner
- Monitor the quality of our service channels and our operational activity
- Carrying out need’s assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality as well as acting accordingly when service levels drop
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded
- Liaise with other managers, team leaders, operatives, third parties; gather information and resolve issues
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
- Analyse, comment and action accordingly on customer satisfaction, team performance and manager activity reports
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate and empathise with customers directly, thereby assisting with the development of team members to deliver best practice resolutions
- Act as Voice of the Customer for senior management, summarise customer issues and follow up actions
- Coordinate and motivate call centre staff and manage staff recruitment, including coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Handle escalations as per the Group’s policies and procedures
- Conduct monthly one to one meeting with each management team member to cover individual performance against KPI’s and other relevant updates
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis
- Design and/or execute change-management strategies.
- 3 to 5 years of people management experience, preferably in a call centre environment
- Third level degree preferable
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs
- Excellent people management, time management skills and communication skills
- A passion for customer service with strong customer focus and excellent telephone manner
- In-depth knowledge of internal procedures and policies and multi-channel support, combined with an excellent track record in efficiency and effectiveness
- Leadership skills and proven record in implementing motivational methods in which to drive performance to the next level
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
- Confidence and a good business sense
- Ability to set, meet and exceed targets
- A focused and self-motivated approach to work
- Ability to analyse and review team performance, communicate expectations and instructions clearly and in a professional manner
- Experience managing change at different levels (individual, team, global team)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our Reference SG250
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV, please send your CV.