Osborne are currently working with one of Ireland's leading health and social care providers who are seeking caring, qualified Healthcare Assistants to work with local clients based in South County Dublin.
Company Culture & Values:
This company is a market leader in care for Ireland specializing in areas such as; care for older persons, respite care, personal assistance, care for complex needs of children and adults and medical care. There is ongoing training and excellent opportunities to progress you career and live a better work life balance.
What's in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to assist clients in their own home with personal care, implementing clients care plan, performing identified care duties and promoting client comfort, dignity and well-being. In addition you will also received the following:
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Mileage
- Loyalty awards and bonus scheme provided
- Uniform and supplies provided
- Opportunities for upskilling
- Staff recognition and social events
- Excellent remuneration DOE
- Full training provided
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist the client with activities of living
- Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the client
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with company care policies
- Minimum QQI Level 5 qualification in Social Care, Healthcare or Care of the Older Person modules
- Excellent/fluent English
- A full clean driving licence and our own car
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided for the attention of Meghan Darmody.