Car Mechanics – Canada
At Osborne we are currently working with a leading Canadian automotive dealership based in Ontario who are seeking Car Mechanics to join their team. An established organisation that has grown and became recognised as one of Canada’s top managed companies. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is seeking opportunities in one of the most sought out countries to live.
With a wide range of locations across Ontario, this organisation is seeking experienced and qualified Mechanics to join their team.
- Excellent earning potential, based on learning objectives, competitive flat rate pay, as well as productivity bonuses.
- Group health & dental benefits including life insurance, AD&D, and LTD.
- Annual tool and boot allowance.
- Employee discounts towards purchase of vehicles, service and parts.
- Employee discounts at hundreds of companies throughout the region.
- Endless opportunities for professional learning, growth and advancement.
- Access to the Osborne Relocation Programme
- Inspecting motors in operation, road testing vehicles, testing automotive systems using computerised diagnostics and using it to isolate faults
- Repairing or replacing parts and components of vehicles depending on the issue for areas including but not limited to the fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Performing regular scheduled maintenance tasks for servicing on vehicles such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Inspecting and testing mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, locating any faults or possible malfunctions and repairing/replacing where necessary
- Qualified / Apprentice trained Mechanic
- Applicants need to be eligible for an IEC Working Holiday Visa
- Proven knowledge and experience with automotive mechanical operations.
- Excellent diagnostic/electric skills
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and team mind set.
- Reliable and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and other written information.
- Driven to learn and succeed.
- Must have a clean, valid driver's license.
- Have a clean driving license that must be valid for the visa period
To be considered for these positions apply today or call Emma on + 353 1 5252457