Care Co-ordinator/ Administrator
The Care Coordinator/Administrator will assist and support the manager in completing the administration tasks that go along with roistering and scheduling care for clients in the community/region.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated candidate to assist in such a rewarding role. They will be responsible for recruiting carers, mentoring and coaching carers and assist with client enquiries to ensure the highest level of care is delivered to our clients. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
The role is office based, they will take responsibility of placing carers in suitable roles, possess excellent communication skills and dedicated to providing the highest quality of home care to those most in need.
- Assist with caregiver recruitment and scheduling on a daily basis;
- Ensure all shifts are covered and adequate relief care available;
- Ensure that the highest quality of care is delivered to our clients;
- Assist with client and staffing issues;
- Communicate client and caregiver concerns or problems with directors or other staff members as appropriate;
- Organisation of office administration;
- Preparation of weekly management reports;
- Ad hoc duties as require
What are we looking for?
- The applicant will be a pro-active individual with strong communication, negotiation, creativity, problem solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Have excellent relationship building skills;
- Be empowered to take responsibility and accountability;
- Possess strong analytical ability;
- Demonstrate proven negotiation experience and influencing skills;
- Be a strategic thinker;
- Applicants must ensure attention to detail;
- Possess the ability to share knowledge;
- Be innovative and have a multitasking ability;
- The successful candidate will be capable of working independently and within a team.
- Will consider a good strong administrator, health/social care or nursing background would be benefical
Should you be interested in applying for our Care Co-ordinator/ Administrator position contact Bernie on 093 41932 or e-mail your cv directly to her at email@example.com