Calling on Carpenters for a permanent role in North County Dublin for €16.50 per hour
Type of Role: Permanent
Job Title: Carpenter
Location: North County Dublin
Minimum Years’ Experience: 1 Years +
Osborne have an excellent role available for a carpenter in the North County Dublin area. This role will be working with a manufacturer of event props and this role is for an immediate start.
Salary & Benefits
€16.50 per hour
Duties / Responsibilities:
· To build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. To build, deliver, install and dismantle projects in our conference exhibition and events industry in a timely manner.
· Manage timings of projects and delivery’s
· Ensure all items are built and installed as per briefing
· To liaison with clients in a polite and cordial way on site
· To liaison with team and management on issues
· Maintaining electrical, furniture rental stock
· Assist senior management in their duties
· To be aware of all H&S documents and to participate in weekly checks/ ongoing H&S training
· To liaise with clients in a mannerly and professional manner at all times
- Must have minimum of 1 years’ experience in carpentry
- Transport would be ideal due to traveling to events
- Proven record of your carpentry experience
- Manual Handling
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Joanne Murray at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Joanne on 01 6384400 for more information.
For more Osborne Recruitment jobs visit www.osborne.ie