An exciting Category Insights Executive opportunity has arisen where you will be responsible for growing the global business through category value drivers. This is a classic grow role brief where your role and responsibilities will develop over time. My client is based 20 mins north of Dublin airport. They have not stopped growing over the past number of years and will continue to grow no matter how long the restrictions with Covid-19 go on for.
They are hiring now so this will be an online process! Initially you will be home based while the restrictions are in place.
- Work closely with the Commercial Team & Managing Director to provide account specific category insights and market analysis ensuring the business is positioned as their customer’s first choice for global category insights and recommendations.
- Lead data driven Insights, range reviews & category performance reviews
- This role will provide high quality analysis in response to monthly and ad hoc requirements; along with proactively recommending to the business how to maximize sales and profits in response to market trends.
- Relevant Degree/Qualifications
- 2-3 years FMCG experience in a similar role
- or have been operating in a Data Agency (Nielsen, Kantar, Dunnhumby etc) interested in moving into a supplier side role
- Strong communication & presentation skills capable at developing relationships across different functional areas and levels.
- Experience using Spaceman or similar software
- Eager to learn and develop! They like to promote from within.
- Competitive salary and bonus with excellent benefits on offer for this role.