CFO with strong Operations and Corporate Services experience
Our client is an Irish technology start –up helping clubs to manager member data.
Due to the growth of the company and international expansion plans we are looking for a hands-on Chief Financial Officer knowledgeable of corporate services (facilities, legal, IT) and very strong Operations (Customer On-boarding experience).
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to join growing technology organization and bring his/her own mark.
The role will be based in Galway city centre and reporting to the CEO.
The role would include:
- Work closely with senior management team to successfully execute financial, corporate services & business operations strategy.
- Day to day accounts and system administration
- Financial reporting including budgets and forecasts, monthly reporting, forecasting models
- Cash Management
- Development and preparation reports for the board: financial reporting, commercial information and corporate services
- Managing relationships with Enterprise Ireland
- Liaising with external parties: auditors, tax advisors and other government institution
- Work with a board on funding and investment options
- Manage banking relationships
- Support commercial teams
- Overseeing and managing outsourced IT support; responsible for IT security and GDPR
- Responsible for IT strategic plan
- Responsible for HR policies, procedures, contracts and administration
- Managing facilities
- Oversee procurement, insurance, legal services
- General operational support
- Redesigning the on boarding process including training, reporting and general management
- Managing Customer Service Team
- Managing and reporting on Customer Service levels, on boarding and operational processes
- Driving change and efficiencies
What skills do I need?
- Relevant experience as a CFO, Financial controller with exposure to operations, HR, IT, other business areas
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Experience on boarding clients will be an advantage
- Strong financial reporting, budgeting, planning, operations management skills
- Experience operating in a leadership role within the small environment
- Proven track record of executing business strategy, bringing change, introducing processes, procedures, and KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead by example
- Business acute and striving for success