Role: Change Delivery - Senior Manager
Salary: €80,000 – 85,000
Location: Dublin 1
Purpose of your role
You will be engaged with leading, shaping and the successful implementation of business change initiatives impacting GBS. Included in the current business change portfolio is a wide scale multi-year programme called SIMOps, which aims to transform the organisation into a more efficient, scalable, and cost-effective operating model, with positive impacts to the Client experience and our risk environment.
Leading initiatives within this portfolio will require strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders across asset management operations and the wider Global Business Solutions department and other stakeholders as required. You will have business stakeholders across our UK offices, Dublin and other locations and will need to be flexible to travel as required. The role will be varied; you may be providing project management support or performing key business analysis, or supporting creating a new target operating model.
- Strong project management skills gained in a change management environment as demonstrated by the ability to manage projects with senior stakeholders and influence decisions and outcomes
- Strong business analysis and problem-solving experience within an asset management environment as demonstrated through proactive identification of issues and definition of solutions or requirements
- Ability to develop successful working relationships in support of individual initiatives across Global Business Solutions and the wider enterprise as demonstrated by formal and informal feedback
- Ability to identify project benefits
- Ability to challenge and question key stakeholders
- Ability to deal successfully with ambiguity and draw out the issues to be addressed
- Proactively drives their own workload and manages their own time
- Ability to act as a business advocate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of business drivers and processes across investment management, and investment and asset management operations
- Experience working in the asset management back office or middle office operations space
- Experience in developing and implementing target operating models
- Awareness of Fund / Product structures servicing retail and institutional clients
- Broader industry awareness including the evolving regulatory landscape and product trends
- Experience in technology change initiatives and agile and waterfall project management practises
- Technical expertise; competency with Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word and MS Project
- A project management certification, such as Prince 2 or PMP
- Ownership and project management of individual change projects within the Business Change and/or SIMOps portfolio. These may often be complex projects spanning multiple functions and departments and covering a broad range of business initiatives
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to identify, analyse and document project requirements and structure work accordingly
- Engagement with business representatives and Technology on systems implementation initiatives to facilitate scoping, prioritisation, benefits identification and tracking, and business / operational readiness
- Representation of stakeholders views and requirements within broader project teams
- Liaison with project managers and other departments across FIL to coordinate activities and resolve issues on cross-divisional projects
- Ensure that projects identify, communicate and manage risks and issues that may impact the successful delivery of the project or the operating environment and business outcomes required.
- Coordinate with other change delivery teams as necessary on global initiatives
- Provision of timely, clear and accurate reporting for key stakeholders and interested parties
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.