Our clients, with offices in Dublin City Centre, are looking to move from virtual working on a phased basis and ultimately to a blend of in-office and working from home. They require the design and delivery of the roadmap which will enable this to take place. The successful candidate will manage the project and will play a key role in identifying and driving change initiatives to meet new business and program objectives.
- Understanding the new business requirements, and consulting with stakeholders to develop change management plans and lead workstreams using a structured Project Management methodology.
- Developing and executing a communications plan which takes account of how all stakeholders will be kept up to date and ensuring a people focus throughout.
- Identifying and ensuring there is a defined and agreed vision and clear picture of the future state. Articulating the change and impact of the change from a people, process, policy, and systems perspective across stakeholders
- Keeping senior stakeholders engaged via regular informative and relevant updates and presentations.
- Maintaining open communication channels to ensure concerns are identified, addressed and assuaged.
- Providing learning plans and materials as necessary to employees at all levels.
- Drafting appropriate documents
- Identifying and managing risks and anticipated resistance
- Supporting the transition to business as usual
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Change Management, Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Demonstrated track record of experience in leadership roles which includes leading organisation change /transformation programmes.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles, discipline, methodology, and practices of change management
- Proven communication skills and the ability to influence and anticipate requirements.
- Ability to work autonomously with a pro-active mindset, knowing when to consult.
- Excellent judgement and ability to build relationships at all levels
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or email Keith@executiveedge.ie