My Multinational Client have an exciting channel manager role and are looking to hire ASAP. The role will work closely with the existing Marketing Manager and is a great stepping stone for someone who wants to develop their skills and experience with a global company.
Key to the role is the ability to drive a best in class marketing strategy and enable profitable growth working closely with sales and ensuring that a strong knowledge of the market allows the company to be recognised as a leader in their target markets.
· Marketing/business degree, STEM or CIM qualification.
· Excellent knowledge of sales and marketing processes.
· Quick and original thinker
· Has the ability to pick up things quickly and adapt to change.
· Commercial mindset
· Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills
· Channel Strategy-working alongside sales and marketing to develop a market strategy covering all aspects of the market.
· End Users-working closely with sales to create strong end user preference for their offering.
· Channel Partners-working closely with sales to create loyalty within typical channels.
· Data-ensuring a high level of data is maintained in the CRM.
· Offer development-using the knowledge and gained from customer groups link in with local and global roadmaps.
If you are interested in hearing more send on your CV for more information on this exciting role. My Client offer a flexible and dynamic workplace and support all employees on their chosen career path providing regular training.