Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.Job Description
Consider joining Eurofins where people are the most important element in our business. Eurofinsis a leading contract lab that provides testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
This position is to join our innovative Professional Scientific Staffing (PSS) programme as an employee of Eurofins. The programme places full-time analysts, technicians, scientists and technical support personnel managed by Eurofinsdirectly at the client facility to provide long term staffing needs while maintaining the same services, expertise and cGMP compliance available at the Eurofinsfacility. This award-winning programme offers excellent career opportunities for people who have a proven track recording in combining excellent technical ability with first class interpersonal and communication skills
We are currently 2 seeking Chemistry Analysts to join our PSS group in Kinsale Co Cork on 18 Month Contracts.
Minimum of 3 years GMP experience as a Chemistry Analyst is required for this role.
These roles will be responsible for day-to-day testing and support activities associated with material development and validation projects for a new product launch. This role will work closely with the NPI group to ensure compliance with the quality system and method transfer timelines are met.
You will be involved with analytical method development, transfer and validation, according to regulatory guidelines and you will be involved in troubleshooting and analytical issues obtained during method development.
Experience / Skills
- Develop, evaluate & verify analytical methods across range of techniques (including HPLC, UPLC, GC, and KF) as required to support a new product launch.
- Provide analytical testing across a range of techniques (including HPLC, UPLC, GC, and KF) to support chemical process development, pilot plant demonstrations and full-scale qualification batches as part of the team.
- Provide analytical support in technical transfer and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate problem solving in delivering process and analytical understanding.
- Good understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to form strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be capable of developing solutions to problems as part of a team.
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
Education / Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience is required
- A degree in Chemistry or a related discipline is required