We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Requisition:R23740 Citrix Cloud Support Engineer (German) (Open)
Job Posting Title:Citrix Cloud Support Engineer (German)
What we're looking for:
(*German Language is a must for this position)
A role within the Citrix Cloud Windows App and Desktop team involves working on the market-leading Virtual Apps and Desktop products. The team focuses on delivering technical support to high performance, high quality and highly secure software that delivers remote access to applications and desktops from any device from anywhere.
We’ll give you the chance to work on cutting edge technology products that are fueling the growth of cloud computing, hypervisors, desktop, applications, network and graphics virtualization, collaborative working, mobile computing and more...
*German Language is necessary for this position
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Providing technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of small to medium size via phone, email and/or remote access
- Conducting problem analysis and collaboratively identifying problems of minimal to moderate complexity
- Achieving and maintaining agreed service levels along with other established goals
- Publishing articles on moderately complex technical support issues in Citrix's Knowledge Centred Support systems
- Documenting cases and resolutions clearly in the CRM system, taking ownership of hot and/or more critical cases when required
Requirements (Education and Experience)
- Must possess a Degree/Dip in Science, Computing, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Some level of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience
- Ability to understand technical issues and apply technical concepts
- Possesses good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills
- Good understanding of Windows Desktop/Server and networking/WEB protocols (such as TCP/IP/HTTPS/DNS)
- Fluent/Native German Language is a must for this position
What we offer:
- Working space – €7 million investment in newly refurbished offices!!!
- Facilities – Breakfast & Lunch, Full Canteen, Xbox, Ping Pong table, Relaxation Rooms, Free Car Parking
- Culture – Fun, vibrant and inclusive
- Our Values – Integrity, respect, curiosity, courage and unity
- Sports & Social – Monthly events like concerts, wine tasting, sports events and more…
- Job specific bonus
- 8% non-contributory pension
- Full health insurance incl. partner & dependents
- Life and disability assurance
- Educational assistance program
- Certified Citrix Training
- 26 weeks paid Maternity & 18 weeks paid Paternity Leave
- Eye Care, Cycle to Work, Volunteer Days
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Tech Support
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.