Join fast growing engineering consultancy as a Civil Engineer. Exceptionally competitive hourly rate with a flexi time and potential to advance to a senior role. Apply today!
What’s the day-to-day of the job?
- Undertake all aspects of design on the projects
- Attend design team meetings, contractor meetings, site visits and site inspections.
- Lead a project in a multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Reinforce concrete design, structural steel, timber and masonry using the Eurocodes
What are the job requirements to be a strong applicant?
- 4+ years post graduate experience in a consultancy role
- Civil/Structural Engineering Degree
- Membership - Engineers Ireland
- Experienced in reinforcing concrete design, structural steel, timber and masonry using the Eurocodes
- Experienced in designing of sustainable urban drainage systems and general building drainage systems
- Technical Guidance Documents and the Building Regulations knowdlege
Both contract and perm possible.
Full time (38hrs week)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.