Claims Data Analyst
The role focus is claims data mining and analytics investigations to spot underlying root causes on behalf of the Senior Performance Manager and/or Head of Performance & Delivery. Develop and tests new analytical tools, both in tandem with and independently of the Global Claims Analytics and Insight function.
• Leverage your in-depth Claims and analytical subject matter expertise and consulting hands-on transformation experience
• Monitor and verify the operational and financial claims performance of the branches and follow up in the event of unexpected/unfavorable developments.
• Support multi-disciplinary projects and teams and face off with IT specialists, Claim Operations SMEs as well as the network of claims performance managers
• Provide your advisory and subject matter leadership in the development of management information tools and predictive controls to timely spot adverse developments (financial and operational) within the claim’s portfolios.
• Oversee claims developments in all countries and challenge countries regarding adverse developments in main KPIs
• Development of Management Dashboards to highlight financial and operational developments within all claim’s categories.
• Drive claims analytics from development to delivery and iterative improvement.
• Support deep dive analysis on behalf of the HO Claims team.
Additional Job Functions
• High quantitative affinity and highly developed curiosity.
• Very high desire to constantly learn and improve to achieve ‘best in class’ MI reporting and managing by numbers.
• Conduct sophisticated claims data mining and analytic investigations to spot underlying root causes
• Work closely with Global Claims MI teams to ensure that Claims has high quality, timely, accurate and compelling front end/dashboards.
• Collect data from multiple sources and prepare reports including commentary and analysis of trends to facilitate decision making.
• Input relevant data into established systems accurately so that analysis can be undertaken.
• Provide detailed procedural advice to branches to ensure that internal standards are adhered to.
• Research primary data sources, select relevant information, analyse key themes and trends and make recommendations to the HO Claims team.
Education and experience Required
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 3 or more years’ experience in related field.