Long term Contract
Good hour rate.
At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience of clean utilities: purified water, clean steam, WFI, process air, gases and clean room operation.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, science, and process, mechanical or clean utilities preferred.
- Experience with FDA regulated processes, GMP, EHS, and other regulatory standard is required.
- Experience in the installations/validation of pure steam and water systems, compressed air, utilities, WFI, Clean Steam, Clean Compressed Air, Chilled Water Systems, Building Management System, Gases, AHU’s, HVAC, cleanrooms, isolators, biopharma manufacturing vessel systems, wastewater, and automated processes.
- Clean Utilities experience in sterile fill finish and/or high containment projects preferable.
- Economical clean utilities design and control criteria consistent with safety, operating efficiency, and maintenance economy.
- Process URS for WFI, Clean stream, compressed air and other clean gases
- Review and approve process flow diagrams, specifications, utility tabulations and P&ID’s.
- Review of clean piping routes to ensure maintainability, eliminate clashes and dead legs at design stage
- Document all-important technical decisions.
- Conduct operating and hazards reviews of the clean utility equipment.