Are you a part qualified or recently qualified accountant looking to move into an exciting new role?
My client is one of the world’s leading financial services institutions. They are looking for a Client Accountant to join their expanding team based in the Dublin office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing organization.
- Preparation of periodic management accounts and consolidated management accounts to required accounting standard (GAAP and IFRS) and deadlines;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements to required accounting standard (GAAP and IFRS) and deadlines;
- Liaison with auditors to ensure annual audit completed within client and/or statutory deadlines;
- Liaison with the tax advisors to ensure corporation tax filings and payments submitted within statutory deadlines;
- Ensuring client fully compliant with other statutory obligations e.g. VAT, CBI, EMIR, FATCA, CRS;
- Attending and presenting at board meetings and drafting related board papers and minutes;
- Working with our Business Development Team on new business opportunities and the development of our services;
- Sharing information and providing training, guidance, advice and assistance to other team members as required;
- Other general administration duties.
- Pursuing an accounting qualification – ACA, ACCA or other relevant accounting qualification.
- Ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of client portfolio
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced, complex and dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Fintan Brown on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accounting & Finance 2017, 2015, 2013 & 2012, Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters dedicated to recruiting Financial Services Professionals. Our reputation for consistent delivery and extensive industry knowledge is second to none. We continue to look to the future; striving to improve continuously on our quality of service and passion for delivery.