We are currently looking for a professional administrator who would like to work in a busy Customer Service department. Ideally you will have strong scheduling or service co-ordination experience.
This is a fast-paced organisation who needs someone who can “hit the ground running”. You will be a confident individual who has at least 4 years customer service and administration experience. You will work in a small busy team but will be engaging with clients, engineers and internal departments.
Daily you will be the main point of contact for all clients through phone and email. You will be responsible for assigning engineers to clients and following up on client contracts.
Duration: 12 months
Location : Office Based Dublin 11
Salary: €26,000 +++ DOE
- Act as main point of contact for all client queries
- Logging all calls and dealing with email requests
- Planning and Scheduling Engineers and Client requests
- Service Contract Renewals
- Quotations and Client Sales Queries
- General administration Support
- Database Management
- Daily & Weekly reporting through MS Access & Excel
You will need:
- Previous Service / Scheduling Administration Experience
- Facilities Management experience
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Excel and Access)
- SAP Experience
- Attention to detail and committed to quality
- Proactive and positive approach to work
- Have the ability to prioritise workloads.
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Joanne Murray at Osborne Recruitment or call Joanne on 01 6384400 to discuss.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
For more Osborne Recruitment jobs visit www.osborne.ie