Our client, a global financial services company, is seeking a Client Services Associate to join their growing team. The team delivers professional, high quality support and reply on issues clients may have via email or telephone, working with the client and internal or external parties to achieve resolution.
- Respond to Client Enquiries
- Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy.
- Margin calculations; Commission structure, interest and fees
- Coordinate activities with other local and international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance on common issues.
- Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures
Experience and Skills
- University degree (NFQ level 7) in finance, economics or related field
- 2-3 years' experience
- Experience in financial services position (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearing house) preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, web ticket or online chat
- In depth understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, bonds, options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and funds
- Working knowledge of various exchange operations and regulations, product offerings and specifications, execution platforms and rules, and margin methodologies
- Ability to work in a dynamic, medium-size office environment
If you feel you match the above please apply below and we will get back to you.