Osborne Recruitment are currently recruiting an Orthopaedic Specialist on behalf of our client, a leading distributor of specialist medical products.
This is a field based role covering the territories of Munster and Kilkenny. This role will involve the Orthpaedic Specialist dealing with leading stakeholders in the Orthopaedic surgery field including Procurement, Orthopaedic Surgeons and Theatre Staff in order to achieve sales and increase market share for this already market leading brand in the sector.
The primary objective of this company is to provide best in class service to all Orthopaedic divisions ensuring market leading quality and service level to all customers
Primary Duties Include
- Building lasting relationships with all parties involved.
- Assist clients with any issues they may have be they technical, clinical or commercial issues.
- Market analysis including the compilation of market data including competitor activity
- Provide ideas and concepts to improve the customer experience in the market and provide feedback on any promotional activity or customer feedback when received
- Identify business development opportunities in order to further increase sales and further increase the market share of your product range.
- Regular attendance at relevant industry events, conferences and meetings
- Implement any new product launches that may further increase market share within your area
- Consistently achieving and exceeding sales plans for your area on a quarterly and annual basis
The Successful Candidate will have
- To be self motivated and a team player
- Ideally 3 years proven track record to date of medical sales, ideally coming from an Orthopaedic sales background or Med Device sales background.
- Be commercially astute with an ability to think on their feet and handle complex scenarios
- Display strong organisational skills and planning skills with the drive to follow through on them
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Show an ability to influence with strong interpersonal skills
- Be based within the territory
This role comes with an excellent basic salary and also a very attractive bonus and benefits scheme.
If you feel that you have the right background to do this job or would like any further information on the roll, please contact John Condon of Osborne Recruitment on 0212427234
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie