Rapidly growing Cloud Security platform provider, utilising AI and Machine Learning technology, are looking to hire their first senior technical hire in their brand new location in the Midlands. Founded by an Irish entrepreneur in the US in 2013 they have recently opened their EMEA HQ in Ireland as the number of their customers in Ireland and across Europe grows.
Why should you be interested:
This is a key hire for them and will be a key part of building and mentoring the engineering team as they grow here in Ireland.
The company offers a flat structure and has a start-up feel in Ireland but has a lot of support from the US team.
As a Senior Cloud engineer you will be involved in working with their current customer base as they move from on-prem to the Cloud and insure that best practice is adhered to especially with regards to security.
Your role will involve:
- Evaluating customer issues/concerns and perform security reviews with Engineering teams;
- Providing guidance on security solutions and best practices to internal teams;
- Introducing and maintaining information security tools
- Following DevOps principles in implementing security controls in the Cloud infrastructure;
- Utilising existing monitoring infrastructure to collect actionable security signals and automate remediation.
- 5+ years experience working as a Senior Engineer
- 2+ years experience working with AWS technologies (EC2, S3, Route53 etc)
- On prem to the cloud migration project experience
- Hands on experience with Cloud watch, IAM, etc
If interested in finding out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
We have a number of similar positions currently and in the future which we would like to discuss them with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.