Shutterstock is looking for a talented and creative AWS Cloud Engineer to join our Cloud Engineering Team. The role’s primary focus is to Build & Support Shutterstock’s AWS infrastructure, Kubernetes platform, and CI/CD pipeline. This role will work closely with application teams within Shutterstock to enable adoption of the Cloud Platform and move towards serverless technologies.
This role is critical to the success of Shutterstock and requires both depth and breadth in many technologies leveraged in a public cloud environment. This is a great career opportunity for a highly adaptable & motivated individual who wants to extend and utilize their skills within a global technology company.
- Work with Infrastructure Architects, Project Managers, and Software Engineering teams to deliver holistic solutions for application deployment and platform adoption
- Work collaboratively with application teams by providing technical guidance and consultation to satisfy infrastructure requirements, and assist with CI/CD release process.
- Experience in Building & Supporting AWS Services in a 24×7 high-available AWS production environment
- UNIX/Linux System Administration experience
- Experience with object oriented programming & good knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and Groovy
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities & schedules
Some nice to have skills:
- Any AWS certificates
- Interest in Security and Governance as a focus area
- Experience with containers, container orchestration, and deployment tools, such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Understanding of AWS services, networking, and security technologies
- Compliance experience such as SOX, SOCII, or PCI
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE:SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs,vectors,illustrations,videosandmusicto businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsBigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom,a custom content creation platform, Offset, ahigh-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curatedroyalty-free musiclibrary; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source ofeditorial imagesfor the world's media.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.comand follow Shutterstock onTwitterand onFacebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V