Cloud Service Engineer
Our client (a leading internet services provider based in Dublin 4) is actively recruiting a new team of upto 20 Cloud Service Engineers to assist with the deployment and ongoing delivery of internet services to their global customers/clients.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing team in an expanding organisation. Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to build on their skills and grow their career within a team is responsible for deploying all the latest apps and services to the companies mobile platform.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension.
Job Reference: BBBH17919
Your role will involve
- Deploying the latest apps and services onto the mobile platforms
- Providing expert solutions to technical problems to ensure the service continues to run
- Developing scripts to perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Superb Dublin 4 location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Plus other usual benefits
- IT-related Degree or Masters
- At least 24+ months experience with a similar internet or technology service provider (or related company company)
- Scripting experience (Bash / Python / Bourne / Perl etc)
- Basic knowledge of networking principles
- 1+ years Linux experience
We are happy to consider candidates with 1G visas who have 1+ years' experience.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.