Cloud Services Support Engineer to provide level II or III support. Experience of troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft Office 365 applications in a Corporate Business environments. Working as part of Cloud Services team to provide comprehensive technical support.
- Incident classification, resolution and escalation as appropriate.
- Provide support for problem resolution ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Deliver support to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Update customer and IT group.
- Provide support on Microsoft Office 365.
- Maintain & develop Managed Services portfolio.
- Ensure all Service Desk processes & procedures are maintained.
- Actively working towards Microsoft Cloud certification.
- Strong proactive customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Previous technical support experience in Helpdesk environments.
- The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - fluent English.
- IT Qualification and / or Certification with relevant work experience minimum 4+ years’ experience.
- Good working knowledge including troubleshooting skills of IT Hardware and associated technologies: Desktops, Laptops.
- Good working knowledge including troubleshooting skills of Microsoft Office
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft exchange.
- Good Microsoft Exchange Hybrid Environments (Architecture, Migration, Deployment)
- Good working knowledge of Remote Access Tools.