Search Talent are delighted to be working with one of South Dublin's most reputable nursing homes, delivering excellent care of the elderly
We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager for this establishment.
The role requires someone with management experience in care planning and delivery in a nursing home/care environment, excellent interpersonal skills, highly organized, strong communicator, taking an active role in prompting 'person centred best practice' in care of older adults.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care
- Managing, supervising, supporting, training and leading the care team within the assigned department
- Management of medication in compliance with AnBord Altranais regulations, nursing home regulations and the HIQA standards
- Management of KPls for the assigned department Providing Palliative Care
- Acting up for the Director of Nursing in his absence or in an emergency
- Planning and allocation with appropriate staff members, skill mix and level of experience to meet the clinical demands and the continuity of care
Remuneration is competitive with bonuses available.
Get in touch:
If interested in hearing more about this role or applying, please contact Toni Diver from Search Talent at 01 96 39 321