Commercial Analyst (Cork)
Our client is a hugely successful Cork based organisation. They have expanded globally in the last 24 months and added a real international dimension to their business across Europe and the U.S. Due to continued growth and expansion of the company, the strategic development function requires a commercial analyst to join their team. The successful candidate will ideally be a recently qualified accountant from a top tier firm with strong analytical skills.
- Coordinate, collate and analyse information from all business areas for input to pricing models
- From all analysis be able to present clear qualitative assessments backed up with financial information
- Closely follow business cases through implementation to ensure that the targets in the business case are delivered upon and future variances are understood and communicated early .
- Work closely with the finance team to understand our cost base and translate this into information and metrics to inform strategic scaling decisions for the business.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to translate and collate financial information for pricing and business cases.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunities and/or improvement based on trends in the data
- Build financial models which will be used to support and inform financial decisions
- Liaise directly with operations, human resources, commercial and other functions providing analysis to inform strategic decision making
- Present complex financial information and concepts in an easy to consume way.
- Work closely with human resources to provide analysis on salaries and costs for new pricing proposals and location business cases.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Ideally you will a fully Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in operations finance, financial modelling, corporate finance, transaction services, financial consultancy, or equivalent
- Advanced Excel ideally
- Ability to take ownership of your work and work independently
- Will need to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong financial and analytical awareness
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
This vacancy is urgent and interviews are set to commence next week. Send your latest cv via the portal provided.