The successful candidate must have the following Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- The ability to work in a fast paced enviornment.
- 3 years +experience within a similar role (Commercial/Corporate Broking/ Development Underwriting)
- Technical Insurance competency with an eagerness to contiously develop.
- Fully qualified CIP and working towards ACII / Fully ACII Qualfied.
Main Responsibilities within this role:
New Client Acquisition
- Understand potential prospective client business issues, needs and expectations and identify an appropriate risk management programme and effective insurance solutions.
- Working with the Commercial team, assist in delivering the new business acquisition strategy targeting opportunities by sector and geography.
- Establish strong internal and external networks to ensure specific best in class placement and service solutions.
- Work within Marsh compliance procedures and guidelines.
- Seek and build strong relationships at executive and operational levels and communicate the client's strategy across personal Marsh resources including having a full understanding of the individual's character styles and the corporate style.
- Responsible for the direction and management of Marsh's relationship with the client.
- Manage the communication between the client and service team members.
- Understand client business issues, needs and expectations.
- Identify the client's risk management, risk financing and insurance needs and objectives
- Agree and implement client service agreements and letters of understanding
- Project manage effective client file handover process to ensure client experiences seamless transition from prospect to client
- Ensure that diagnostic tools, strategic plans are completed as appropriate to identify client risks and needs. Ensure they are built into client business plan and matched to Marsh/MMC resources/solutions
- Host client and insurer meetings in conjunction with specialist broker and client service team
- Agree and set renewal client service and rolling risk management strategy with the client
- Work closely with the placement team on the co-ordination of Placement for each new client
Please don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss this role in confidence on 01 6610 444