An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Finance Director to join one of Ireland’s leading manufacturing companies. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will join the senior management team at a time of transformational growth and will become a core part of the team supporting and driving that growth. The successful candidate will assist the company to develop and implement the company’s strategic business plan. This business plan will drive sales and gross margin growth.
Excellent remuneration and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Utilise your financial and commercial experience to deliver the company’s strategic business and financial plans.
- Such strategic business and financial plans should include further expansion into international markets.
- Implement cost optimisation programs to ensure target gross margin is achieved.
- Oversight of administration and overhead control to ensure projections are achieved.
- Overview of working capital management including stock holding optimisation.
- Overview of cash flow projecting and management.
- Product rationalisation management and develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders and service providers of the business.
- Provide leadership, direction and management to finance staff.
- Review monthly management accounts and variance analysis versus budgets prior to distribution to the board.
- Review weekly cash flow analysis, KPI reports and management information.
- Oversee the management of cash flow and the working capital cycles of the business.
- Preparation of monthly board reporting packs and presentation at monthly board meetings.
- Monthly/quarterly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and completion of the year-end audit in conjunction with the finance team.
- Ensure continued compliance with internal/external policies and procedures.
- Instil a culture of quality and continuous improvement.
- Complete ad hoc projects as required, providing commercial and financial support to the business.
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing industry a distinct advantage.
- Strong IT skills and experience of an ERP system implementation a distinct advantage.
- Good communication skills with an ability to question the status quo and add value.
- Bring commercial experience to the company as a whole and drive higher standards.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Martin Brennan or call Osborne on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie