Community Nurse Job - 30 hours a week - Roscommon, Sligo, Mayo border
€30,600 - €47,500 pro rata - doe plus defined benefit pension!
Nursing Job for a large organisation with great benefits!
- Part Time 30 Hrs a week Permanent
- HSE pay Rates
- DEFINED BENEFIT PENSION
- Excellent career progression
- Large organisation that prides itself on developing staff and helping them achieve their career goals
- Supportive work environment
- Role based in the Organisations Property
- Plenty of opportunities to progress if you would like to
At a minimum you should have:
- Registration with the NMBI as General, ID, Psychiatric or Paediatric Nursing Qualification
- ID registration, (this is not essential)
- Understanding of peoples needs who have an Intellectual Disability
- Certain amount of flexibility
- Willingness to learn if you haven't the exact experience of the service/area
What you will receive:
- Fun job, (I know the organisation personally, and there is always something going on!)
- Job satisfaction from you knowing you made a real difference to someones life,
- Supportive colleagues, there is a really strong team ethos,
- Great working conditions including the defined pension
- Varity of work
- Ability to move within most areas of the west of Ireland if your circumstances change
- Long tenure, most of the people I know in the organisation are there years!
Full Job Specification and Description is available, please contact me and I can send details.
For these and details of other roles please feel free to contact Mark;
30,000 - 48,000 per year