Go Rentals is one of Ireland’s premier Vehicle Rental & Leasing Companies. Our company, established in 1968, has developed a reputation as leaders within this market dealing with a diverse range of customers, from single day hires by the general public, to leading organisations with multi-year full contract maintenance fleet leases.
As part of the further expansion of our team, we are now seeking an experienced Full Time Company Accountant to work within our Naas operation.
We desire that you have a strong work ethic reflected in your commitment, an inquisitive mind, along with very strong administrative & communication skills. You must have experience from a similar financial environment.
Key attributes required:
- Part, or newly Qualified
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in ROS, Collsoft, Microsoft Office
- Must be highly competent in Excel
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting Software would be desirable, but not essential
- Preferable accounting experience in the motor industry, but not essential
- Strong communication, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation in a busy working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills – both written and verbal (English Essential)
- Very strong attention to detail and conscientious approach to work, with problem solving
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Produce a full suite of Monthly Management Accounts including balance sheet reconciliations and P&L variance analysis with presentation for review by Director
- Full Ownership for Bank Reconciliation and Cash Management, including Bi-Weekly Payables Payment Processing
- Preparations of reports for future projections consisting of; Cash-flow, Balance Sheet and P&L
- Management of Fixed Asset Register, including Additions, Disposals and Monthly Depreciation
- Assistance in the preparation and filing of Year-End Accounts, in conjunction with external Accountants
- Liaising with Finance Providers in relation to credit applications
- Review of Creditors Report and Implementation of Company’s Credit Control Procedures.
- Prepare and File Bi-Monthly VAT Returns using the ROS system
- Process Monthly Payroll via Collsoft (8 Staff) and manage all payroll queries
- Posting of all required manual journals and management of Accruals & Prepayments
- Processing of Finance Documentation in relation to Lease/HP Asset Acquisitions
- Management of Daily/Monthly Cash-flow
- Processing of all Purchases Invoices, using the Xero Accounting System
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements
- Ensure the adherence of internal controls
- Other ad-hoc work as required within the Finance area
Salary Basic: €40k+ Depending on experience.
Start Date – ASAP
Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role
A very competitive salary is on offer along with benefits associated with a very ambitious company including annual performance based bonus and 21 days paid holiday.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to join us as we expand our business, then send your CV today with a short cover letter outlining your experience and telling us why you are a strong candidate for this role. Email: email@example.com today to put yourself on the next step of your career.