Company Secretarial Manager - PLC
Job title: Company Secretarial Manager
Salary: Competitive salary package
A leading PLC is looking for an experienced Company Secretarial Professional to join their Dublin office.
As the Company Secretarial Manager, you will work closely with the Chairman and directors to manage Board meetings, committee meetings and AGMs. Ideally, you will be fully ICSA qualified and have experience dealing with the Board.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretarial Manager:
- Drafting and distributing agendas;
- Managing annual filings;
- Taking minutes and drafting resolutions;
- Ensuring compliance with statutory, regulatory and Code of Governance for State Bodies.
- Dealing with the Shareholder, joint venture companies and subsidary boards and committees;and
- Acting as a point of contact for senior management and the Chairperson.
For more information on this job, please contact Kerry Ahern on: 01 4744 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial phone call.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.