CPL HR are seeking an experienced C&B Analyst to join a leading tech organisation for a minimum of 6 months based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Providing support to the benefits team in all activities related to wellness
- Participate in various compensation and benefits surveys
- Deliver benefits new hire orientation and coordinate new hire enrolment
- Operating and monitoring POs for different locations and benefits policies.
- Working with the payroll team to ensure monthly deductions are correct
- Support with the development and mainteance of pay ranges.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience working in a C&B role
- EMEA Benefits experience desirable
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and analytical skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
For further information please contact Aoife on +353(0)858037369 or email Aoife.firstname.lastname@example.org