Software Project Lead
As a Software project lead for a computer vision project, your role will include task planning for a diverse range of computer vision and software tasks such as, algorithm research, prototyping, development, test, integration, integration test. You will be responsible to ensure the development team are following automotive SPICE guidelines throughout the project and to work closely with the project team to ensure that the required SPICE level is achieved. You will be responsible for the development of state of the art algorithms providing unprecedented scene understanding, enabling driver assistance functions and automated driving. Regular progress reports showing completion of tasks and the development of features compared to plan will be presented to management to monitor the progress of the development.
● Day to day management of the team including task tracking and reporting of activities.
● Work with project managers to agree feature development plan and resource requirements for projects
● Ensure detailed task planning and risk mitigation is provided per software sprint with accurate performance analysis at the end of each sprint
● Research and develop state of the art algorithms for automotive vision systems using classical machine learning and deep learning for autonomous driving applications.
● Work with algorithm lead, algorithm architect and embedded lead to outline the development tasks
● Work with the project manager and the function lead to prioritise in relation to project and customer demands
● Work with the software quality team and company software process owners to ensure that all the required automotive software quality requirements are planned as part of the tasks assigned to developers.
● Support customer workshops to assess system performance and propose next steps
● 2+ years of software project management experience
● Good level of C/C++ programming skills
● Experience with Agile project development
● Specialisation in one or more of these areas preferred: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Signal Processing, Robotics, Optics
● Experience with OpenCV programming
● Experience with embedded devices (e.g. ARM, GPU, FPGA and DSP)
● Experience with parallel programming in CUDA, or OpenCL
● Feature development experience in robotics, ultrasonics, RADAR, LIDAR, camera systems, sensor fusion or computer vision
● Automotive industry experience.
Our client offers a good basic salary + private health + pension.
If you are interested in this role as a Software Project Lead please click on the apply button and send us your CV"
You can also contact our office on 093 41932 "If you would like to learn more about our company please visit our website www.bdr.ie