Do you have proven management experience within a customer support or contact centre environment?
If you are skilled in supporting and leading a large team, are an excellent communicator and want to work for a successful global organisation, then this is the role for you!
Copart has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Manager to lead our Member Services and administration teams.
Copart UK Limited is a critical outsource partner to all the UK motor insurance companies, providing essential services that relate to the UK transport infrastructure by collecting, transporting and storing accident damaged vehicles. Copart is also intrinsic to the waste management, recycling and disposal of end of life vehicles which has been deemed critical and therefore are able to remain fully operational whilst ensuring social distancing measures at met, during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
The Member Services Contact Centre have a varied and interesting role within our membership Directorate. This is the central department that handles all Copart member interactions with over 200,000 enquiries annually.
This department supports our Members from the start of their membership application to the annual renewal process and everything in between. You will be responsible for managing both the Inbound and Outbound Member Services team as well as our member Administration Team. You will be responsible for the teams processing all member applications, renewals and policing our robust KYC processes. whilst also supporting our existing Member base to ensure they receive the best possible customer service. Whilst our outbound team play a vital role in the conversion of new member applications to active members and renewing members annually.
We are at the centre of all communications between Copart, our Operations Centres and our Members and process an incredible amount of data and procedures daily.
As the Contact Centre Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Member Services Contact Centre to ensure the consistent delivery of high levels of internal and external customer service
- Drive the generation of increasing levels of profitability in day-to-day activities
- Reviewing and monitoring performance levels and proactively rectify potential service failures
- Proactively build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues to ensure the Member Services Contact Centre delivers high levels of service meeting customer demand whilst also delivering the commercial targets for registration, renewal and delivery revenue
Keywords: Contact Centre Manager | Call Centre | Customer Support | Customer Service | Sales | Management | Leadership | GDPR | Administration
- Proven experience in a Customer Support Centre / Contact Centre environment in a management role
- Experience in managing GDPR compliant administration processes
- Proven experience in developing and supporting Team Leaders
- Experience of managing large teams (15+)
- Evidence of supporting continuous business improvement and delivering high-performance standards
- Experience creating and managing a cohesive working environment
- Experience of developing and monitoring KPIs
- Knowledge of telephone systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, energetic and motivational leadership style
- Excellent IT skills must be competent using Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to promote this within a team
- Well-presented and professional manner
- Experience creating and delivering Company presentations
- Experience of reporting to Senior Management
- Examples of self-driven continuous learning
- Automotive or insurance sector experience
- Change Management skills
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast-paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology in the UK alone. We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on the combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry-leading performance.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
Copart is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our Organisation.
see job spec