One of the worlds leading online social media company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Content Management Specialist.
You will be joining the Community Operations Global Training Team which focuses on improving the health of our products through highly innovative training and performance support solutions.
Those who join are very passionate about solving people's issues.
This role is part of a team that supports onboarding programs, policy training, and ongoing learning for outsourcing sites.
It is required that you have advanced knowledge of HTML & CSS and a passion for content creation.
- Support training initiatives by creating, updating, deploying, and testing web-based content using an internal content management system (CMS)
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and guidelines (such as visual style, content structure, taxonomy, tags, metadata)
- Monitor usage metrics, trends, and feedback
- Organize and track storage of digital assets
- Troubleshoot and resolve (or escalate) both technical and non-technical issues as reported by users and internal teams
- Work cross-functionally with business, creative, and technical teams to serve a global content audience
- Degree Qualified
- 1-3 years of experience with HTML & CSS required
- Experience with content management systems required
- Experience with web analytics reporting and tools preferred
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.