One of our fantastic clients have a rapidly growing corporate services department and we are seeking for an ambitious and experienced company secretary on a permanent basis.
- Independently liaise in a timely and professional manner with fund service providers and clients
- Organise board and committee meetings
- Prepare board papers, board meeting documentation, attend and minute meetings
- Maintain and update corporate records and client files
- Prepare, manage and finalising of resolutions and other corporate documentation
- Ensure appropriate prioritisation of workload, identification and escalation of scheduling conflicts and delays
- Responsible for the oversight and support of other Staff on the team
- Ability to lead projects as they arise
- Monitor and update task tracking schedule to ensure all assigned duties are completed within assigned deadlines
- Display an in-depth understanding of fund corporate governance practices and regulatory filing requirements and keep abreast of all regulatory changes
- At least 3-4 years company secretarial experience in the funds/financial sector
- Grad ICSA qualification or working towards same.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Permanent
Job Level: Senior Staff
Location: Dublin City Centre
To be considered, please contact Anthony Johnson or Jade Daly on: 01-619-1833/1834 and apply.
About Wallace Myers International | Recruitment Agency
Wallace Myers International is a specialist recruitment agency headquartered in Dublin 2, Ireland. We are the staffing experts of choice for businesses and organisations seeking staffing solutions of the highest calibre. We are the market leaders in professional recruitment and lead the way in Retail, Pharmacy, Accountancy, Financial Services, HR, Business Support, Construction & Property, Marketing & Sales, Hospitality, Technology.
€45,000.00 - €50,000.00 per year