LINK IFS LTD sits within the Corporate and Private Client solutions division of Link Asset Services.
Since 1996, we have been providing establishment, administration, accounting and lease administration services to aviation leasing and asset finance companies in Ireland. Activities cover a wide variety of assets such as aircraft, engines, helicopters, ships, railcars, buses, containers, factory equipment and oil rigs.
We assist our clients with the establishment of their companies in Ireland, help them develop the required company infrastructure, substance and support services and once set up, provide ongoing administration, management, reporting and accounting services for the company. We have a dedicated team of approximately 50 experienced accountants and professionals (ACCA, ACA, CPA, IATI and QFA) who are supported by separate company secretarial, business analysis, business development, financial control and IT departments, offering a premium service focusing on best practice procedures and controls.
The Corporate Services Trainee will provide support to the Corporate Solutions Team in their work to manage existing client business, across a range of business lines including Aviation (Operating Lessors, Aircraft Asset Backed securitisations), Structured Finance, Corporate Treasury and FI Outsourcing.
The main responsibilities of the position will include (but are not limited to):
• Assistance with the preparation of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements to required accounting standard (GAAP and IFRS) and deadlines;
• Assisting the client accountant to ensure client fully compliant with statutory obligations e.g. VAT, CBI, EMIR, FATCA, CRS, GDPR;
• Liaising with legal firms on the closing of transactions for existing clients (board meetings,document execution, etc);
• Assisting with the preparation and execution of client payments and trades;
• Assisting on company secretarial matters;
• Liaising with the Business Development, Company Secretarial and the Revenue on new client on-boarding’s;
• Assisting with the annual audit process, including preparation and circulation of intercompany and third party confirmations.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
•Strong attention to detail;
•Ability to prioritise with good problem-solving skills;
•Strong administration and organisational skills;
•Customer focused with good interpersonal and communication skills;
•Willingness to learn and positive attitude;
•Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team;
•Strong Keyboard and MS Office skills (including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.