Motor Distributors Limited, the exclusive importer and distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Ireland seeks to recruit a committed full-time Costing Assistant to join our Finance team on a 6-month fixed term contract, based on the Naas Road, Dublin 12.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will provide administrative support in relation to the preparation and maintenance of vehicle pricing for the Company’s exciting range of passenger cars. A major component of this is the processing, submission and testing of pricing data for our bespoke and state of that art vehicle configurator.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Processing factory issued “Tour Price Lists” into an agreed format for submission and maintenance in our vehicle configurator.
- Testing of vehicle pricing within the vehicle configurator once released for testing.
- Communication with our shared service team to resolve any issues and release any updates required.
- Maintain the integrity of the pricing within the configurator to a high level.
- Maintaining and monitoring pricing data to a high standard within our own internal wholesale system.
- Reconciling deliveries arriving and uploading of units landed to stock.
- Submitting declarations to revenue for VRT purposes across the model range.
- Dealing with and assisting with internal queries.
- Assisting with a various number of ad-hoc tasks as they arise.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Possess strong administrative skills and be a proficient user of excel.
- Exhibit strong analytical and numerical ability.
- Be efficient, with excellent attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.