|Overall Job Summary|
JOB DESCRIPTION: CREATIVE ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
REPORT TO: CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR
To lead and support the Creative Account Management team in the delivery of successful creative packaging projects.
CREATIVE LEADERSHIP – CLIENT & EQUATOR
Responsible for customer high level relationships.
To lead the Creative Account team to deliver Strategic and creative roll out across all media for your clients.
Ensure all functions are engaged on requirements for delivery for each customer.
Lead any large Creative briefs seeking support from creative and production teams.
SALES & BUDGETS
Collaborate with the Client Service Director on all speculative opportunities within current ALDI to further maximise sales and meet set KPI’s. Work together to plan & deliver yearly budgets and forecasts by future planning. Management of own teams invoicing.
TEAM PROGRESSION PLANNING
Conduct team appraisals in-conjunction and 121s as required. Assist with any input required for training & induction plans (across site & functions to truly deliver the full service all under one roof offering).
Responsible for change management for the creative team internally.
Support for photography department in improving briefing from CAH, attending pre-photography meetings where support is needed and/or attending photography shoots to maintain consistent and high level of photography, SLAs and encourage timely approval.
|Qualifications / Requirements|
Qualifications / Requirements:
Education & Certifications
- College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Business, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
- Graduate degree or MBA (Masters of Business Administration) a plus.
- Previous experience supervising others.
- Proven experience successfully managing client accounts in a Creative Design Agency (advertising, marketing, publishing, film), Market Research firm, or similar consulting environment.
- Proven experience meeting or exceeding sales targets with new and existing clients.
- Proven experience leading relationships and helping clients develop and deploy marketing communications within one or more industries.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision-making; ability to build sound business cases to support innovative initiatives.
- Strong understanding of the Company’s market and business environment and how it impacts business decisions.
- Strong understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across various touchpoints or mediums (e.g. packaging, in-store, online, mobile, print, direct).
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to build new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with internal and external clients.
- Strong understanding of the assigned clients’ products and services and broad business strategy and challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and adapt to the requirements of various client accounts; excellent client management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to profitably grow business revenue with new and existing clients.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions at all levels; excellent negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in challenging situations and/or under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and manage individual contributors.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and develop collaborative relationships with colleagues across the Company; willingness to work with colleagues at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines; excellent organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written, verbal).
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite).
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed.
|EEO Statement:||Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled|