Credit Controller and Financial Assistant
Our client based in Dublin 15 are looking for a Credit Controller and Financial Assistant.
This role will be looking after credit control and also supporting the Finance manager with general Accounts Duties. This will include analysis of the accounts and the ideal candidate would have experience with payroll in excess of 100 weekly.
Within this organisation, they have high staff retention, this is a new role due to expansion within the business.
You will primarily support the day to day Credit Control Function, this role can expand into further areas. You will also support the wider Finance Function and team.
- Ensure the efficient and accurate processing of all invoices and payment allocations;
- To ensure cash collection is maximised and meets KPI targets;
- To escalate collection matters as soon as possible to the appropriate Manager/Director;
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly review and reporting of aged Debtors;
- Chasing overdue payments that are outside agreed terms of credit;
- Maintenance and analysis of certain general ledger accounts;
- Monthly bank and VAT reconciliations and reporting;
- Sales day client facing accounts/credit control role.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a Credit Control function;
- Experience with payroll; multiple rates, volumes of 100+ per week.
- Preparation of accounts to Trial Balance.
- Proven ability to pursue slow paying accounts;
- Strong communication skills and excellent telephone manner;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong IT skills-Microsoft Office and Excel, Accounting Systems experience;
- Accounts Technician qualification;
- Excellent organisation and analysing skills;
- Flexi Benefits.
- Monday – Friday 9- 5.30pm
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 598 4334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format