Citi’s Commercial Bank (CCB) works with mid-corporate companies which have annual sales ranging from %2450 million to %241.5 billion. With a local presence in over 30 countries, CCB embodies our unique purpose as the global bank of choice for trade-oriented, mid-sized companies who see us as trusted thought partners. Citi aims to bring simplicity in an increasingly complex world, client-centric solutions for long-term growth and to pave the way for clients to reach across borders and achieve their global vision.
The key objective of this role would be to help grow the cash revenues for the CCB CSG segment. Launch and drive new initiatives, identify new revenue streams and flows. Deepen wallet penetration and revenue realization. Manage and track sales performance.
Role and Responsibilities
This role will be part of the CCB Cash Sales team and will be focused on working closely with Commercial Banking CSG RMs to grow cash revenues and increase share of wallet for our existing clients.
- Identify new client and industry segments with potential cash opportunities and structure product solutions specific to the client/industry segment.
- Arrive at a deal pipeline in consultation with the CSG RM team and global PAM bankers to drive conversion of deals through participation in client pitches, regular tracking of deal pipeline and review of implementation and revenue realization.
- Support W. Europe deals and RFPs (Approx. 25% of time)
- Lead initiatives including events that facilitate Citi Transaction Banking in deepening client relationships, strengthen Citi brand as an industry thought leader. Also contribute to growing UK business through strategic thinking, and taking-on special projects.
- Build productive working relationships with partner groups across regional/global product teams, and work with the CCB Sales and RM teams to build solutions basis client needs. This position will also work closely with CCB client facing teams to get market feedback back to product teams for new product solution.
- Actively contribute to generation of new product/solution/marketing ideas that allow Citi to continue to be at fore-front of market-first solutions.
- Work with TTS teams across product , sales and implementation on the market management initiative
- Work in close co-ordination with the CCB Sales and Relationship teams for deal origination.
- Structure new product solutions specific to client/industry segment.
- Track implementation and deal ramp up and revenue realization.
- Increasing customer volumes/revenues in a fiercely competitive and dynamic environment
- Building knowledge on cash solution and being abreast of changes in the ecosystem including digital solutions and add value beyond one’s normal scope of activities on an ongoing basis
- Alignment and working in close partnership with multiple stakeholders across Citi verticals
- Ability to understand client credit requirements and structure a risk free approach to attract Cash flow business
- MBA or CFA preferred
- Experience in the field of transaction services or sales management in cash or treasury solutions
- Ability to quickly understand cash product propositions, business drivers, policies, customer needs and market and competition
- Selling, Interpersonal and Communication skills for effective, quicker and superior presentations, pitches and conversions
- Demonstrate thought leadership. Ability to create longer term content, trust and advisory based relationships will all the customers in the portfolio
- Analytical skills - to evaluate various alternative solutions to customer needs
- In-depth knowledge of regulations, market practices and bank operations
- People with relevant Banking/Finance/Client Service or relationship management
- Ability to work with broad group of stakeholders
- Reports to Direct: CCB CSG WE/UK Supervisor
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.