Turas Nua brings together a wealth of experience to help transform the lives of individuals in Ireland through the governments new Jobpath programme. Turas Nua understand that finding and keeping the right people is vital to the success of any business and this is an exciting opportunity to join a new organisation that aims to make a difference to society by offering tailored support, training and guidance to long term unemployed people.
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
To provide a friendly, engaging, multi-channel service that supports contract delivery and engages existing and potential customers to make best use of our services.
As the first point of contact for our customers you will be an informative and welcoming communicator with a customer first approach. Able to follow and complete the administrative processes and requirements of the contract in a consistent and compliant manner. You will also be flexible and organised to manage your workload to ensure a smooth, professional and efficient customer service
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
- Operate within established CCC procedures to deliver objectives in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs) and expected quality standards.
- Following the customer journey process to ensure appropriate contact is made with customers
- Address customer's personal constraints during engagement, providing challenge, advice and guidance where appropriate to ensure they have the necessary support, skills and confidence to engage fully.
- Resolve enquiries from customers, operations, funding bodies or other organisations, ensuring their queries are answered or they are referred to the person they need.
- Perform any other administrative duties as required, working flexibly in response to changing operational demands to support customer focused service delivery.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience of providing (or a capability to provide) exceptional customer service, including dealing with vulnerable or challenging people in an engaging way.
- Minimum of one year`s experience of general office administrative duties, including experience of similar processes.
- Minimum of one year`s experience of answering first line queries and providing customer focused service delivery.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player.
- Highly efficient.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and approachable.
For more information pleae visit us at www.turasnua.ie