Talented Norwegian required for our Customer Service Experience Associate position
Become part of this effective team. Accenture is not only a delightful place to work, but also you will get a chance for career progression.
We love what we do in here and High Delivered Performance is one of the thing we focus on.
Role: Customer Experience Associate with Norwegian
Customer service individual focused on SMB customer base of a Fortune 500 company. Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills, and desire to apply problem solving skills; ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Providing support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) based in EMEA through different channels - chat, email and phone
- Providing product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
- Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
- Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to ramp quickly
- Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Focus on SMB customer satisfaction by driving the right product adoption for the right customer
- Consultative selling and customer empathy mind-set
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skill
Required Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Fluency in English AND full fluency in another language
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or other related field
- Work experience with internationally distributed teams is a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.