They believe that people strive in nurturing work environments and are opening their doors to a hard working individual willing to take on new challenges.
They are looking to attract fluent Czech/ Slovakian speakers for their Customer Meetings Services (CMS) team. The purpose of the CMS team is to support their locally grounded teams that organise meetings, conferences, events etc for their customers. The CMS team complete Health Care Provider (HCP) contracting, payment, expense reimbursement compliance & technical support.This team is responsible for providing an outstanding level of experience by being the single point of contact between the company and external contractors.
Excellent Salary and benefits package
Location : Cork (Km outside Cork City)
Duration : 36 months
What your typical day may involve;
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCPs and internal business partners.
- Helping guide Associates effectively coaching and mentoring them to ensure they deliver excellence
- Review, analyse & distribute key metrics to ensure KPIs are being met and improved
- Managing external contractor profiles
- Generating contracts/agreements as well as reviewing and validating all contracts/agreements for completeness and correctness
- Reviewing and validating all invoices and expenses for accuracy and compliance with country specific tax and invoicing laws.
- Issue resolution and escalation as required across all internal processes
- Coordinating activities
- Responding to phone calls/emails from contractors, sales representatives, third parties, local CMS teams, management, or other business partners
- Investigating, root causing and resolving issues, etc
- Continuous improvement - provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Project Management certification (or equivalent work experience) is an advantage
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office including Visio is an advantage.
If you have experience working in a compliant environment and have excellent Customer Service Skills then this could be your new opportunity!
Apply today to hear more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.