Our client, an Irish software company with offices across the world are expanding once again.
Our latest vacancy is for a Customer Operations Engineer. Located at our client’s HQ in Limerick, this successful Irish tech firm are working with multinational companies providing them with vital software to manage their business.
You will be joining an award-winning company in a key position. This technically challenging role will provide you with the opportunity to provide best in class service both remotely and on client sites.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Build strong client relationships through a high standard of service
- Provide technical support related to software and hardware issues
- Travel internationally as required to client sites
- Take an active role in customer solution design, testing and installation
- Provide customer product training
Your background should include much of the following:
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Relevant third level education
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- IP LAN / WAN design and administration
- Software Support experience
- Knowledge of database installation
- Linux installation / administration experience
- VMware and cloud deployments experience
Some of the nice to haves include:
- Knowledge of: Java, C++, SS7, MAP, SMPP, Elasticsearch, X-Pack and Kibana
The many benefits of life with our client include:
- A very competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Additional holidays
- International travel
- Great team environment with the latest technology
- Opportunity to achieve your career goals
- Many more!
If you are a self-starter and willing to go the extra mile for your customers then we would like to hear from you. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global company that will offer you the chance to grow your career. An added benefit to your new job will be the opportunity to travel to client sites internationally.
For a comprehensive job spec for this Customer Operations Engineer role, contact Eddie on 0862393885 or email@example.com