A global bio pharmaceutical company in Dublin is looking for a Customer Operations Specialist to work with existing and new customers in the French market.
- Daily monitor and manage sales orders, rush orders, service requests and advance exchange programs with the team members.
- Provide regular reporting and feedback on the challenges of the day/week, and take the initiative to proactively solve issues or reach out to other Depts. for support required.
- Work to facilitate strong and efficient points of contact between team members and all the existing and new Customers.
- Provide follow-up and solutions to customers and sales team regarding order status, product availability, shipping information, damaged or lost product.
- Monitor closely with the Distribution team to ensure that product is delivered to the right place, at the right time and for the right patient.
- New Customer Creation and modification in accordance with the appropriate control documents.
- Ensure the highest self-adherence to all compliance requirements within the function.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree in Business Related or Supply Chain preferred.
- GDP Certification an advantage
- Fluency in French and English - both written and oral is a requirement.
- Additional ‘other’ language skills would be desirable.
- Previous Pharmaceutical Experience essential, minimum of 2 years ideally in a Customer Service or Supply Chain function.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and systems/Strong computer literacy, with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations beneficial.