As this is an engineering role, our ideal candidate will come from a software support or development background with a strong bias towards customer operations. The role offers technical challenges and learning opportunities which will suit a self-driven individual to assist and support our valued customers. This role will be based in Limerick, Ireland with opportunities for international travel.
• Provide technical support for a variety of software/ hardware-based solutions
• Deliver a high quality of customer service
• Maintain close and effective interaction with internal teams
• Provide on-site support and professional services to strategic customers
• Participate in customer solution design and project planning
• Install and commission customer solutions
• Conduct solution acceptance testing and handover
• Design and deliver customer training
• Create and maintain customer support documentation
• Provide internal and customer reports/metrics
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You should possess a high level of spoken and written English; have a relevant degree with 5+ year’s industry experience; and a proven background in the following:
• Ability to troubleshoot and prioritise effectively in a multi-tasking environment
• Database installation and administration (MySQL™, Oracle)
• Exposure to virtualised and Cloud-based architectures
• Installation and operation of virtualised platforms (VMware) and cloud deployments
• Linux installation and administration
• IP LAN/WAN design and administration
• Web Service configuration/administration (Apache Tomcat®)
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
Previous knowledge of technologies such as Elasticsearch, X-Pack and Kibana are highly desirable while a basic understanding of Java and/or C++ coding methodologies would be of benefit. Exposure to protocols such as SS7, Sigtran, MAP, SMPP or Diameter would also be of interest.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or call +353 21 427 36 68 for further information.