We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. With £100bn under administration and as Europe’s leading multi asset class loan servicer, Link Asset Services provides front, middle and back office services to some of the largest and most prolific acquirers and originators of secured and unsecured loans
Link Asset Services has a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Relations Team ('CRT') Manager to join our team.
The CRT Manager will report directly into to the Head of Consumer Protection and will be responsible for managing all internal processes with regards to complaints, Ombudsman cases and appeals. Ensuring that regulatory timelines are met and fair outcomes are achieved for consumers is integral to this role as is the promotion of a compliance and Treating Customers Fairly. Identifying root causes and trends and developing mitigating actions to prevent re occurrence is a crucial part of the role and requires close collaboration with the Commercial and Residential asset
management teams across several mandates, the Senior Management Teams and our Executive Team.
The role is based in Maynooth, but will involve periodic travel to other Link Asset Services locations in Dublin and Belfast.
Responsible for the complaints, Ombudsman and appeals processes, including ensuring that all required regulatory communications are sent out and that all complaints, Ombudsman cases and appeals are resolved in accordance with regulatory timelines and fair outcomes achieved;
The management and implementation of controls to ensure that all output is quality assured to ensure that regulatory timelines are met and fair outcomes are achieved for consumers;
Coordination of the appeals process in accordance with SME and CCMA requirements, ensuring that all appeals are brought before the Appeals Board and appropriately resolved;
Preparation of internal reporting and MI on complaints, Ombudsman cases and appeals, including trend and root cause analysis;
Preparation and maintenance of the complaint and appeals processes, and the provision of internal training;
Represent at the Banking and Payments Federation Ireland (BPFI) meetings for Link and our clients, including when the Ombudsman is in attendance;
Key Relationship Manager and representative at all internal and client meetings, forums and Governance meetings;
Management of our Enlighten system software to ensure full utilisation of all resources and to create efficiencies;
Cultivate talent, build strong succession plans and proactively manage performance;
On going fulfillment of any information requests from the Regulator and internal and external auditors within deadlines;
Continuous development and strengthening of relationships with all internal and external
Co Chair and key speaker at the quarterly Consumer Protection Forum with responsibility for the collation of relevant MI to ensure the correct information is exchanged with and highlighted to the forum members;
Responsible for the teams Business continuity and recovery strategy planning and testing.
Whilst the above is a reflection of the role it is not exhaustive and the CRT Manager will be expected to be flexible and take on activities outside of those listed from time to time.
- Candidate must hold either QFA -or- APA Loans qualification, with a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a regulated banking or financial services environment;
- LCOI qualification is desirable or working towards;
- Experience of complaint, Ombudsman cases and appeals handling in a regulated entity is a prerequisite;
- Ability to demonstrate a disciplined and systematic approach to work with a proven capability of working effectively on own initiative;
- Ability to prioritise work and manage multiple tasks, demonstrating strong organisational skills;
- Track record of demonstrating a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and a track record of successfully meeting deadlines;
- Able to interact personably and professionally with consumers, colleagues and clients of all levels as well as with senior executives both within and outside the company;
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across different levels, both verbally and in writing. Excellent report writing skills are a prerequisite;
- Can demonstrate a high awareness of and adherence to confidentiality and standards of professionalism;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.