Customer Relationship Coordinator
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced B2B Customer Relationship Coordinator to join a manufacturing company based in West Cork. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining successful relationships with all internal and external customers.
What you will do
- Support the Commercial Teams in developing and maintaining excellent relationships with current and future customers.
- Ensuring efficient responsiveness to web, phone, or email enquiries from new contacts, and thoroughly following up.
- Attend daily meetings and follow up on any actions raised, particularly with regard to alignment of product availability and customer requirements.
- Network with key contacts within our Customer base and distributor partners.
- Engage with customers on day to day queries and issues.
- Work closely with internal functions (Order Management, Stock Management, Quality, Invoicing, Despatch and Product Grading & Certification) to ensure the highest levels of customer service are consistently achieved and manage escalated issues to satisfactory resolution.
- Develop & actively manage the CRM system including report generation.
- Assist the commercial teams with requests for information, market research, documents, samples, etc.
- Support the customer complaints process to ensure all issues are dealt with in line with agreed standards and procedures.
- Help plan and coordinate incoming customer visits in terms of logistics and accommodation etc.
- Assist the Commercial team members in planning and scheduling overseas visit itineraries. Coordinate Travel, Accommodation and VISA applications etc.
- Be the “Go to Person” when members of Commercial team are out of office and on business trips.
What you need to do the job
- Must be able to manage competing priorities, demonstrate a sense of urgency, meet commitments within given deadlines and be self-driven in setting individual goals to meet business targets
- Customer focused with an affinity for sales and commercial development
- Effectively collaborate within and across internal and external teams
- Strong capability in building relationships and influencing others at all levels in the organization.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Ambitious with a demonstrated passion for sustained success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please contact Leonie Gleeson on 0214221000 to discuss this job opportunity in full confidence.